StandardsNational : ASTM B 231; UL 1072
Power distribution in medium voltage. As transformer feeders in substations. In power plants, industrial and operation installations, in residential areas and mining installations, in dry or wet locations.
1. Conductor: Compact stranded aluminium 1350, class B (longitudinally watertight between and over conductor).
2. Inner semi-conductor: Extruded.
3. Insulation: Cross linked polyethylene XLPE-TR (Tree retardant).
4. External semi-conductor: Extruded strippable.
These last three components extruded CV (continuous vulcanization) triple extrusion in dry cure process.
5. Screen: Copper tapes (longitudinally watertight under and over screen).
6. Outer sheath: Compound polyvinyl chloride PVC.
Conductor temperature of 90ºC for normal operation, 130°C for emergency overload and 250°C for short circuit conditions. 133 % for insulation level. Longitudinally watertight between and over conductor; and under and over screen. Excellent properties against heat aging. Resistance to abrasion moisture and sunlight. Adequate resistance to greases and oils. Fire retardant according to IEEE 1202/FT-4.
From 1/0 AWG up to 750 kcmil.
NA2XSY(MV-90) 15 kV 133% insul level INDECO S.A. NA2XSY Gauge FOR CT USE - FT4/IEEE 1202 - SUN RES - OIL RES I - ALUMINUM - Year
Non returnable wooden reels.
Outer sheath: Black.
ASTM B231: Standard Specification for Concentric-Lay-Stranded Aluminum 1350 Conductors.
UL 1072: Standard for Medium-Voltage Power Cables.
FT4/IEEE 1202: Vertical Tray Flame Test.
|Material of the inner semi-conductor||Extruded|
|Material of the external semi-conductor||Extruded strippable|
|Screen||Copper tape, helically|
|Longitudinal water tightness||Yes|
|Fire retardant||FT4 (C22.2 No. 0.3-01/4.11.4)|
|Maximum operating temperature||90°C|
|See all products|