StandardsInternational : IEC 60332-1
National : ASTM B 3; ASTM B 8; ICEA S-94-649; UL 1581
Power distribution in medium voltage. As transformer feeders in substations. In power plants, industrial and operation installations, in residential areas and mining installations, in dry or wet locations.
1. Conductor: Compact stranded soft copper, class B (with longitudinally watertight between and over the core conductor).
2. Inner semi-conductor: Extruded.
3. Insulation: Cross linked polyethylene XLPE-TR (Tree retardant).
4. External semi-conductor: Extruded strippable.
These last three components extruded CV (continuous vulcanization) triple extrusion in dry cure process.
5. Concentric conductor: Copper wires helically applied. 100% for concentric neutral according to ICEA S-94-649 (with longitudinally watertight under and over the concentric conductor).
6. Outer sheath: Compound polyvinyl chloride PVC.
Conductor temperature of 90ºC for normal operation, 130°C for emergency overload and 250°C for short circuit conditions. To 133% for insulation level. Excellent properties against heat aging. With longitudinally watertight between and over the core conductor; and under and over the concentric conductor. Resistance to abrasion, moisture and sunlight. Adequate resistance to greases and oils. Flame retardant.
INDECO S.A. N2XCY(2OL) 15 kV 133% I.L. - Gauge - NC100 - Year - Sequential length.
Non returnable wooden reels.
Outer sheath: Black.
ASTM B3: Soft Annealed Copper Wire.
ASTM B8: Concentric-Lay-Stranded copper conductors, hard, medium-hard, or soft.
ICEA S-94-649: Concentric Neutral Cables Rated 5 Through 46 kV.
IEC 60332-1: Test for vertical flame propagation for a single insulated wire or cable.
UL 1581 Section 1200 (Sunlight resistance): Reference standard for electrical wires, cables, and flexible cords - Carbon-Arc and Xenon-Arc Tests- Sunlight resistance.
|Material of the inner semi-conductor||Extruded|
|Material of the external semi-conductor||Extruded strippable|
|Concentric conductor||Copper wires helically applied|
|U.V resistance||UL 1581 - Sunlight Resistance|
|Longitudinal water tightness||Yes|
|Flame retardant||IEC 60332-1|
|Maximum operating temperature||90°C|
|See all products|
Products and services
Docs and info
Concentric Neutral Nb of wires