StandardsInternational : IEC 60332-1-2
National : ASTM B 8; ICEA S-94-649; UL 2556
Power distribution in medium voltage. As transformer feeders in substations. In power plants, industrial and operation installations, in residential areas and mining installations, in dry or wet locations.
1. Conductor: Compact stranded soft copper, class B (with longitudinally watertight between and over the core conductor).
2. Inner semi-conductor: Extruded.
3. Insulation: High Density Ethylene-Propylene Rubber HEPR.
4. External semi-conductor: Extruded strippable.
5. Concentric conductor: Copper wires helically applied. (1/3) concentric neutral according to ICEA S-94-649 (with longitudinally watertight under and over the concentric conductor).
6. Radial watertight: Single-ply aluminium tape.
7. Outer sheath: Compound polyvinyl chloride PVC.
Excellent properties against heat aging. To 133% of insulation level. Longitudinally watertight between and over the core conductor; and under and over the concentric conductor; with radial watertight under the outer sheath. Resistance to abrasion, moisture and sunlight. Adequate resistance to greases and oils. Flame retardant.
INDECO S.A. NGCSAY(2OL) 35 kV 133% I.L. - Gauge - NC33 - Year - Sequential length.
Non returnable wooden reels.
Outer sheath: Black.
ASTM B8: Standard Specification for Concentric-Lay-Stranded Copper Conductors, Hard, Medium-Hard, or Soft.
ICEA S-94-649: Concentric Neutral Cables Rated 5 Through 46 kV.
IEC 60332-1-2: Test for vertical flame propagation for a single insulated wire or cable - Procedure for 1 kW pre-mixed flame.
UL 2556: Wire and Cable Test Methods. Section 9.3: FT1 (Vertical-Specimen) Flame Test.
UL 2556: Wire and Cable Test Methods. Section 188.8.131.52: Carbon-Arc and Xenon-Arc Tests- Sunlight resistance.
|Conductor material||Soft copper|
|Material of the inner semi-conductor||Extruded|
|Material of the external semi-conductor||Extruded strippable|
|Concentric conductor||Copper wires helically applied|
|Dielectric strength core to screen DC, min.||84.0kV|
|Time of application Dielectric strength core to screen DC||5min.|
|Voltage for partial discharge test||84.0kV|
|Maximal partial discharge test||5pC|
|Longitudinal water tightness||Yes|
|Radial water tightness||Yes|
|U.V resistance||UL 2556 - Sunlight Resistance|
|Flame retardant||IEC 60332-1-2; FT1|
|Maximum operating temperature||105°C|
|Overload maximum core temperature||140°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|See all products|
Products and services
Docs and info
Concentric Neutral Nb of wires