StandardsInternational : IEC 60228; IEC 60332-1-2; IEC 60502-1; IEC 60811-401; IEC 60811-402; IEC 60811-409; IEC 60811-501; IEC 60811-502; IEC 60811-504; IEC 60811-505; IEC 60811-506; IEC 60811-507; IEC 60811-508; IEC 60811-509
National : ICEA S-95-658; NTP-IEC 60228; NTP-IEC 60502-1; UL 2556
Connection to electricity networks in low voltage, aerial connection to electricity meters and electricity outlets to switches, in order to prevent energy theft.
1. 1st Core conductor 2,5 mm2: Compressed Soft Copper, class 2.
2. Insulation: Cross linked polyethylene XLPE.
3. Neutral Conductor 2,5 mm2: Copper wires helically applied. 66% covering 19wires of 0.4 mm diameter each wire.
4. Inner sheath: Cross linked polyethylene XLPE.
5. 2nd Core conductor 2,5 mm2: Soft Copper, class 2.
6. Insulation 2nd Core conductor: Compound polyvinyl chloride PVC.
7. Tape: Metallic Polyester.
8. 1st Ground Conductor 0.5 mm2: Tinned Copper.
9. Tape: Polyester.
10. 2nd Ground Conductor 0.5 mm2: Tinned Copper.
11. Tape: Metallic Polyester.
12. Outer sheath: Compound polyvinyl chloride PVC.
Cross-linked polyethylene insulation allows greater power capacity under any operating condition, minimum dielectric losses, high insulation resistance. Resistance to abrasion, weather and sunlight. Flame retardant.
INDECO S.A. Antifraude 0,6/1 kV - Nb. Cores x Section - Year - Sequential length.
Non returnable wooden reels.
Outer sheath: Black.
NTP-IEC 60228: Conductors of insulated cables.
NTP-IEC 60502-1: Power cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages from 1 kV and 3 kV.
IEC 60228: Conductors of insulated cables.
IEC 60502-1: Power cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages from 1 kV and 3 kV.
IEC 60332-1-2: Test for vertical flame propagation for a single insulated wire or cable - Procedure for 1 kW pre-mixed flame.
UL 2556: Wire and Cable Test Methods. Section 9.3: FT1 (Vertical-Specimen) Flame Test.
ICEA S-95-658: Power cables rated 2000 volts or less for the distribution of electrical energy. Section 6.4.2: Oil: Oil Immersion Test.
UL 2556:Wire and Cable Test Methods. Section 220.127.116.11:Carbon-Arc and Xenon-Arc Tests- Sunlight resistance.
|Conductor material||Soft copper|
|Concentric conductor||Copper wires helically applied|
|Screen||Tinned Copper wire with metalic polyester tape|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||0.6/1 kV|
|Time of application Dielectric strength core to screen DC||5min.|
|U.V resistance||UL 2556 - Sunlight Resistance|
|Flame retardant||IEC 60332-1-2; FT1|
|Oil resistance||ICEA S-95-658|
|Maximum operating temperature||90°C|
|See all products|